Madde is a women´s warm ski jacket for alpine skiing and winter outdoor activities. The jacket has a sharp and sporty design with many functional materials.
The material is waterproof, windproof, and breathable DrymaxX® with 4way stretch, which is comfortable but at the same time functional. All skiing features are added to this jacket, so it is a perfect garment for the slopes.
This ski jacket is an ecological choice as it has a certified bluesign® approved fabric and entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing.
- Totally waterproof, windproof, and breathable DrymaxX® material with 4-way stretch
- Technical, soft, and light Microtherm 100g wadding
- Halti ECO product due to certified bluesign® approved material
- Entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing
- Fixed hood with protective construction and adjustment
- Lower pockets with zippers
- Ski pass pocket at sleeve with zipper
- Inner mesh pocket for hat and googles
- Zippered inner pocket for valuables
- Lycra sleeve cuff construction is nice next to skin
- Fixed snow gaiter
- Material: DrymaxX® All Weather 4-way stretch CPD ECO. water- and windproof material with breathability and 4-way stretch. Certified bluesign® approved materials and entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing.
- Waterproofness: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 10000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm 100, soft and warm wadding
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® All Weather, Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry