Did you receive a faulty item?
Halti products are made with respect for people and nature, to stand the test of time and use. On this page, you will find instructions on how to file a reclaim with Halti. We always recommend that you first contact the shop where you purchased the product to ensure that your complaint is dealt with as quickly as possible. Below you will find frequently asked questions about complaints and instructions on how to make a reclaim to Halti.
Please read the instructions below carefully and include them in your email so that we can help you as quickly as possible!
What kind of warranty do Halti products have?
All Halti products are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. For more information, click here.
I bought the product from Halt's online store. Where do I send my complaint?
If you purchased a product from the Halt online store, your complaint will be directed to Halt Customer Service. Contact details and instructions can be found below.
I bought the product from a retailer. Where do I make a complaint?
For products purchased from a retailer, the first place to complain is the shop where the product was purchased.
I ordered online and received the wrong product, what should I do?
Please contact our customer service via the contact form. Please include in the message a detailed description of the delivery error and your order number.
Then fill in the return form you received with your order and write in the return form that you have received the wrong product. We will deal with delivery errors promptly and aim to get you the correct products as quickly as possible.
Please notify us of a reclaim/complaint as soon as possible after you notice a defect in the product. Below you will find a list of the information that must be included in the complaint so that we can start to investigate the fault and resolve the issue as quickly as possible so that you can use the product again.
- Your online shop order number (you can find it, for example, on your order confirmation)
- The product to which the complaint relates (name or product number XXX-XXXX which can be found, for example, on the product label or order confirmation)
- As precise a description as possible of the defect to which the complaint relates
- A picture showing the defect complained of. Good pictures and verbal descriptions will speed up the processing of the complaint considerably!
- Information on whether the product has been used and, if so, how much
- Your own, up-to-date contact details (name, telephone number and e-mail address)
Send your complaint by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form. All complaints will be handled by e-mail and our customer service will reply to you by e-mail as soon as possible.