Vaaja Men's DrymaxX Shell Jacket
Men's Clothing Size Table
|Neck to wrist||73||75||77||79||80||82,5||83,5||85||86||87|
|Inner leg lenght||80||81||82||83||84||85||86||87||88||89|
Men’s size chart
Compare your body measures to below size chart you will find corresponding indicative size of the garment.
Measure guide picture helps you take measures from correct position. Measures are body measures in centimeters.
How to measure
Measure directly on the body with underwear. Choose the top parts according to chest measurement and pants according to hips measurement.
Measure just under your armpits and cross your shoulder blades, hold the tape firm and level.
Measure around your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest point of your hips area while standing.
D Inner leg
Measure from front crotch point to a floor. Pants leg inner seam length is usually informed in details of style.
The men’s Vaaja DrymaxX is a light shell jacket for all seasons. The material is windproof, waterproof, and breathable DrymaxX® material. 44% recycled polyester has been used in the material and the water repellent treatment on the surface of the jacket is completely fluorine-free (PFC-free).
Main purpose of use: Every Day Use and Hiking and Outdoors
- Wind and waterproof, breathable DrymaxX® material
- Taped seams
- Fixed hood with strings for tightening
- Adjustable hem
- Lower pockets with zippers
- Halti ECO product: Surplus materials from the textile industry have been used in the production of this item
- The water repellent treatment on the surface of the jacket is completely fluorine-free (PFC-free)
- Material: DrymaxX
- Waterproofness: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 12500 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 56% Polyester, 44% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® All Weather, Eco, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Material: DrymaxX
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not wring
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change