Cylcon 25L is a three-season sleeping bag that keeps you warm even in the coldest autumn nights. Super lightweight Microtherm fiber filling combined with a two-layer structure ensures warmth. Hood thermal collar and zipper thermal flap also prevent heat from escaping.
The soft-surfaced lining material transfers moisture away from the skin, feels very comfortable and makes the bag luxurious to use. A water-repellent fabric helps keep the bag dry. The outer layer and lining fabric are made of recycled PET bottles.
The sleeping bag is available with either right or left side zipper, which allows the combination of two bags. Add this information for your order, which version you want to have.
Main purpose of use: Camping
- 2-layer structure
- Thermal collar prevents heat from escaping through a hood
- Zip protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss through a zip
- Good fit/design
- Luxury super lightweight materials, water-repellent surface fabric
- Soft lining that transfers moisture away from the skin
- Light and soft filling insulates well
- Warmth: Comfort -0°C, Limit -6°C, Extreme -23°C
- Material: 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles. 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles
- Insulation: Microtherm; a superlight microfilament fibre.
- Lining: 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles
- Technologies: THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: EN 13537 , Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Weight: 1,6 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 195 cm
- Size: 90x235 cm
- Stuff sack: Compression style, 39x21 cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand