Caima is a women's waterproof jacket for many outdoor purposes. This is a classic outdoor jacket for hiking, cycling, walking and free time when you need protection from rain and wind. The jacket is packable so it is easy to carry in a backpack or luggage.
Fabric is entirely water and windproof, and mesh lining offers breathability. Reflective branding and decorations maximize the visibility also in the dark.
Combine the jacket with Caima outdoor pants, and you are ready for the rainy day.
- Clean-cut packable outdoor jacket for versatile use
- Especially good for rainy days
- Fabric is fully water and windproof yet breathable
- Taped seams
- Mesh lining
- Reflective branding and decorations
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Comfortable and breathable mesh lining.
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco
- Certificates & Eco Labels: “PFC free “ “PFC free DWR finishing”
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing