Hiker Shorts are designed for outdoor life. These women’s hiking shorts are made of durable canvas and rub-resistant ripstop. Sections with DrymaxX® membrane in front and back ensure waterproofness where you need it most.
Practical pockets and belt loops are just few of the insightful details that these hiking shorts have. Durable materials and a timeless design are what make these shorts functional and unique.
Hiker Outdoor Shorts are Halti’s ECO-product due to PFC-free water repellent treatment, certified bluesign® approved materials and partly recycled polyester.
Comfortable fit and breathable weatherproof materials make these shorts an ideal choice for hiking and outdoor activities.
See also other garments from the same series: Halti Hiker Outdoor Jacket and Hiker Pants.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Combination of durable canvas and ripstop material
- Comfortable fit
- Sections with ripstop material are waterproof due to DrymaxX® membrane
- Taped back seam
- Halti’s ECO-product due to PFC-free water repellent treatment, certified bluesign® approved materials and partly recycled polyester
- Multiple pockets: front pockets, thigh pockets and back pockets
- Front zipper and belt loops at the waist
- Material 1: Tough Canvas Oxford
- Material content: 100% Polyamide
- Material 2: DrymaxX®Ultimate Light Ribstop
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing