Caima pants are one of Halti’s most classic products and now you can have them with a new feature: A lightweight and warm Microtherm® insulation. This winter version of the Caima pants keeps you warm even on the colder days.
Women’s Caima Warm pants are breathable and wind- and waterproof due to DrymaxX® material. These versatile shell pants are an excellent choice for your winter outdoor activities, whenever you need extra warmth and good protection against wind and moisture.
Caima Warm DX pants are Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment. Combine with Caima Warm jacket. Also available in plus size for women.
- Wind- and waterproof DrymaxX® material
- Clean-cut packable pants for versatile use
- Taped seams
- Lightweight Microtherm® insulation
- Zippered pockets
- Elasticated waistband
- Adjustable cuffs
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® 40g
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, microtherm® Dynamic, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled wadding
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry