Halti Hiker Naisten Trekking Paita - Women&
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Women&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt Women&
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Women&
Hiker Trekking Shirt Women&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt / Halti Hiker retkeilypaita
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt  / Halti Hiker retkeilypaita
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Women&
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Women&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt Women&
Hiker Trekking Shirt Women&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt / Halti Hiker retkeilypaita

Hiker Trekking Shirt Women's

Regular price99,90 €
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Color
D76P Chocolate Chip Brown print
B57P Thyme Green print
A28P Black Sand Grey print
Size
Lowest price last 30 days: 99,90 € (July 23, 2024)
  • Designed in Finland with over 40 years of experience
  • International shipping in the EU
  • Nordic by nature

Lightweight and breathable trekking shirt

Made from a hemp blend, the women's Hiker trekking shirt is a classic piece of trekking and hiking clothing. The hemp blend material makes it particularly breathable and lightweight, and even gives a cooling effect on a hot summer day. This makes the shirt ideal for both outdoor activities and casual leisure. The long sleeves protect the wearer from the sun, but can also be rolled up casually if wanted. The classic, stylish and relaxed look of the shirt also makes it suitable for urban city wear.

The fabric of the shirt is made entirely of natural fibres - hemp and cotton. Hemp is 55% of the blend and the remaining 45% is cotton. Combine the Hiker shirt with other products from the Hiker series and head out!

Model: 172 cm and is wearing size 38

Main purpose of use: Every Day Use and Outdoors

    • Standard collar and long sleeve
    • Patch pocket
    • Front buttoning
    • Material: Hem-Cotton check
      - Material content: 55% True hemp, 45% Organic Cotton
    • Lining: Product has no separate lining
    • Technologies: THINK ahead
    • Certificates & Eco Labels:
    • Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
    • Weight: 0,3 kg
    • Regular fit

    Halti size guide can be found HERE.

  • Washing symbols:

    Prescription:

    • Wash inside out
    • Wash with like colours
    • Iron on reverse side

Features

Materials

Size

Care instructions

You might also like these

Halti Think Ahead sustainability

We exist to connect people with nature.

Halti is a Finnish outdoor brand with over 40 years of experience. We exist to help people find their own peak moments – to experience the balance, calmness and harmony that come with connecting to the natural world. We exist to help everyone find their own way to enjoy outdoor activities.