Inari is a versatile and sturdy hiking backpack with a pre-shaped aluminum frame. Fully adjustable, ergonomic carrying system. The divider of the main compartment can be opened by a zip. This means the backpack consists of two functional parts which give you additional options for organization. A large open compartment pocket on the front of the pack, where you can carry, for example, a rain outfit.
The versatile adjustment capabilities mean that Inari is a great choice for a great number of different needs and users.
Main purpose of use: Trekking
- Easily adjustable, ergonomic carrying system
- Pre-shaped aluminum frame construction
- Main section opens on the top and front part
- Big stretchable side pockets, top lid pocket, divider with zip opening
- Big zipper pocket and an open pocket on the front side for storage of a rain jacket
- Additional daypack can be attached inside the main pack or to the main pack shoulder straps
- Capacity of the day pack is 8 liters
- Anatomically shaped hip belt follows the contours of the hips and provides a better fit
- Rain cover inside bottom of backpack
- Volume 65L
- Fabric made of used PET bottles
- Material: Recycled Polyester fabric made of used PET bottles. PU coating ensures good water repellency.. Recycled Polyester fabric made of used PET bottles. PU coating ensures good water repellency.
- Technologies: Recy 40, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Recycled material
- Weight: 2,4 kg
- Volume: 65 l
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent