Pallas II is the new and improved version of our popular Halti Pallas outdoor jacket! The garments in our Pallas Collection are stretchable and breathable, which makes them perfect for hiking and active outdoor use, in various weather conditions.
Men's Pallas II X-stretch jacket is a combination of two different stretchable and breathable X-stretch materials, which also are wind-resistant and water-repellent. The stretchable material feels comfortable in use, and the ripstop material on the shoulder area increases the durability of the jacket.
Pallas II X-stretch jacket has been made using recycled pre-consumer textile waste (47%) and certified bluesign® approved material. Pallas II jacket is the perfect choice for you who value comfortable and durable outdoor garments.
This lightweight jacket is designed for versatile active outdoor use from spring to autumn.
Model: 182 cm and is wearing size M
Combine with Pallas X-stretch pants.
Main purpose of use: Expedition and Outdoors
- Combination of two different wind resistant and water repellent X-stretch materials
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket
- Adjustable hem and elasticated cuffs
- Reflective details
- This jacket has been made using recycled pre-consumer textile waste (20%) and certified bluesign® approved material
- UPF: 50+
- Material 1: X-stretch ECO recy 47.
- Material content: 47% Recycled Polyamide, 45% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Material 2: Rough Active ECO
- Material content: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Material 3: Active Dry Mesh Recy
- Material content: 0% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- UPF: 50+
- Technologies: THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Regular fit
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change