Meet Fort, the new and improved version of our popular Halti Caima shell clothing. Fort shells are versatile, lightweight and packable garments, and they give you a good cover against the rain and wind in your everyday outdoor activities.
Men’s Fort shell pants are a versatile outdoor companion. Breathable, windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® material keeps you comfortable in varying weather conditions. These pants have cord-adjustments at waist and leg ends.
Fort men's DrymaxX shell pants are Halti’s ECO-product as they have been made using recycled polyester (58%) and certified bluesign® approved materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment.
Combine with Fort men's DrymaxX shell jacket.
Main purpose of use: Free time and Outdoors
- All seams taped
- Front hand pockets with zipper
- Elastic band at waist reverse, with cord tightening
- Adjustable elastic cord at leg end inside
- Reflective prints
- Halti branding
- Material: DrymaxX° Classic RPF
- Waterproofness: 9500 mm
- Breathability: 9500 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 58% Recycled Polyester / 42% Polyester
- Lining: Mesh and nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL, 5XL
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change