Technical shell jacket with a stylish and timeless design. The jacket has a waterproof and 50% recycled DrymaxX® Ultimate membrane, which is a highly breathable and flexible material.
The jacket has mechanical ventilation holes under the arms to maximize airflow in warmer conditions. The jacket is a versatile product for a variety of weather conditions and activities.
Combine with Leisti Women’s Recy DrymaxX Shell Pants.
Main purpose of use: Hiking and Outdoors
- Breathable and waterproof DrymaxX® Ultimate membrane
- Lightweight mesh lining in the jacket
- Fixed adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Zippered ventilation under arms
- Adjustable hem
- This jacket is made using surplus material (50%) from the textile industry and bluesign® certified material
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate Stripe Stretch RECY
- Waterproofness: 15500 mm
- Breathability: 16000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester
- Lining: Active Dry, technical mesh lining with excellent moisture management is combined with soft s-lining lining, containing recycled fabric.
- Technologies: Active Dry, DrymaxX® Ultimate, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Regular fit
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change