The newest version of our popular outdoor pants, now available with belt loops! The Pallas II X-stretch pants are technical and breathable outdoor and camping pants for those who enjoy walking in nature. Pallas pants are made using the textile industry’s surplus material.
The pants are a combination of two different X-stretch materials which are flexible, windproof, and highly breathable. The stretchy material is very comfortable to wear and the multiple pockets are convenient for camping.
The lightweight Pallas pants are suitable for versatile outdoor activities from spring to fall.
Model: 182 cm and is wearing size M
Combine with Pallas X-stretch jacket.
Main purpose of use: Every Day Use and Outdoors
- A combination of two different types of X-stretch materials
- Shaped knee and tapered legs
- Elastic waistband with drawstrings
- Beltloops around waistband
- Zippered side pockets
- Two zippered thigh pockets
- Reflective details
- The pants are made using surplus material from the textile industry and bluesign® certified material
- UPF: 50+
- Material 1: X-stretch ECO recy 47
- Material content: 47% Recycled Polyamide, 45% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Material 2: Rough Active ECO
- Material content: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- UPF: 50+
- Technologies: THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Weight: 0,4 kg
- Regular fit
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change