This is Fort, the new and improved version of our popular Halti Caima shell clothing. Fort shells are versatile, lightweight and packable garments, and they give you a good cover against rain and wind in your everyday outdoor activities.
Women’s Fort Dx shell jacket is a versatile outdoor companion. Breathable, windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® material keeps you comfortable in varying weather conditions. Reflective details give you extra visibility in the dark.
Fort Dx shell pants are Halti’s ECO-product as they have been made using recycled polyester (58%) and certified bluesign® approved materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment.
Combine with Fort women's DrymaxX shell pants and you’re all set!
Main purpose of use: Free time and Outdoors
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable DrymaxX® material
- All seams taped
- Fixed hood with cord adjustment
- Zippered underarm ventilations
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product: This jacket has been made using recycled polyester and certified bluesign® approved materials, and it has a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX° Classic RPF
- Waterproofness: 9500 mm
- Breathability: 9500 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 58% Recycled Polyester / 42% Polyester
- Lining: Mesh and nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- TechnologiesIcon: studio-file://5fbb618d8139d25e95520072/, studio-file://5fbb5fd515ad4b6eb9283802/, , studio-file://5fbb5f5cfbcdad5dec081f72/conversion=system_150/
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change