No-one can save the world on their own. However, we can work wonders by working together, one step at a time. We are members of central networks that promote and demand responsibility and sustainability. We participate actively in different projects to promote responsibility and sustainability throughout product lifecycles.
* Since 2010, our amfori BSCI membership has guided our procurement activities. This helps us to build fair working conditions and see to the rights of our subcontractors’ employees. The amfori Code of Conduct (amfori Code of Conduct) is based on international conventions.
* We are a bluesign® system partner. This helps us to supervise and monitor our subcontractors in very high detail. The bluesign® standard consists of four principles: productive resources, consumer safety, minimised emissions released to the air and water, and occupational safety and health. The bluesign® partnership also gives us valuable and studied information about sustainable development solutions.
* As a member of the FIBS corporate responsibility network, we take active part in society to promote financial, social and ecological sustainability and to maintain our awareness.
* As a member of the European Outdoor Group organisation, we participate in sustainable development projects and obtain first-hand information about matters related to our industry.
* We are a member of Scandinavian Outdoor Group. We set up networks with other members and share our expertise in sustainability with others.
* We are a member of Finnish Textile & Fashion and participate in its sustainable development projects, obtaining first-hand information about sustainability in our industry.