Halti Hiker Miesten Trekking Paita - Men&
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Men&
Halti Hiker Miesten Trekking Paita - Men&
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Men&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt Men&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt / Halti Hiker retkeilypaita
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Men&
Halti Hiker Treking shirt Men&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt Men&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt Men&
Halti Hiker Trekking shirt  / Halti Hiker retkeilypaita

Hiker Trekking Shirt Men's

No reviews yet
Regular price99,90 €
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Color
B57P Thyme Green print
A28P Black Sand Grey print
D76P Chocolate Chip Brown print
Size
Lowest price last 30 days: 99,90 € (April 16, 2024)
  • Designed in Finland with over 40 years of experience
  • International shipping in the EU
  • Nordic by nature

Lightweight and breathable trekking shirt

The Hiker shirt is a timeless hiking shirt made from a hemp blend material, suitable for both outdoor activities and casual leisure time. Thanks to its hemp blend material, the shirt is extremely lightweight and breathable, providing cooling effect on hot summer days. The long sleeves offer protection from the sun and can be casually rolled up when needed.

The fabric of the shirt is crafted entirely from natural fibers, with 55% hemp and the remaining 45% being organic cotton.

Combine the Hiker trekking shirt with other Hiker series products.

The model is 182 cm tall in the picture and is wearing size M.

Main purpose of use: Every Day Use and Outdoors

    • Standard collar and long sleeve
    • Patch pocket
    • Front buttoning
    • Material: Hem-Cotton check
      - Material content: 55% True hemp, 45% Organic Cotton
    • Lining: Product has no separate lining
    • Technologies: THINK ahead
    • Certificates & Eco Labels:
    • Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
    • Weight: 0,3 kg
    • Regular fit

    Halti size guide can be found HERE.

  • Washing symbols:

    Prescription:

    • Wash inside out
    • Wash with like colours
    • Iron on reverse side

Features

Materials

Size

Care instructions

You might also like these

Halti Think Ahead sustainability

We exist to connect people with nature.

Halti is a Finnish outdoor brand with over 40 years of experience. We exist to help people find their own peak moments – to experience the balance, calmness and harmony that come with connecting to the natural world. We exist to help everyone find their own way to enjoy outdoor activities.