This is Fort, the new and improved version of our popular Halti Caima shell clothing. Fort shells are versatile, lightweight and packable garments, and they give you a good cover against the rain and wind in your everyday outdoor activities.
Women’s Fort Plus DrymaxX® shell pants are a versatile outdoor companion. Breathable, windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® material keeps you comfortable in varying weather conditions. These pants have a practical elasticated waistband with cord-adjustment.
Shell pants are Halti’s ECO-product as they have been made using recycled polyester (58%) and certified bluesign® approved materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment.
Combine with Fort women’s plus shell jacket and you’re all set!
Main purpose of use: Free time and Outdoors
- Windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® material
- All seams taped
- Zippered pockets
- Elasticated waistband with cord tightening
- Adjustable cord at leg end
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product: These pants have been made using recycled polyester and certified bluesign® approved materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX° Classic RPF
- Waterproofness: 9500 mm
- Breathability: 9500 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 58% Recycled Polyester / 42% Polyester
- Lining: Mesh and nylon lining
- Technologies: THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 38+, 40+, 42+, 44+, 46+, 48+, 50+
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change