Pallas tights are comfortable and lightweight hiking tights for all kinds of outdoor activities.
The newest addition to our popular PALLAS-series collection is a slim-fitted version of our popular PALLAS pants, the PALLAS tights.
Pallas women's outdoor and hiking tights are comfortable, breathable, durable, lightweight and partially wind repellent tights in Bluesign® certified and partially recycled materials for all kinds of outdoor activities. These tights with tapered legs fit easily into boots and are designed for extreme comfort on trails.
The tights are combining excellent fit that takes the shape of your body with two four-way stretch materials to ensure maximum comfort and freedom of movement. The main material is soft Active Dry material, which transfers moisture actively away from the skin and maintains a pleasant and dry feel. This material is combined with a strong and more durable wind- and water repellent material over the rear, knees and at the leg ends. Both fabrics are stretchable, lightweight and quick drying with excellent air circulation.
Main purpose of use: Every Day Use and Outdoors
- Elastic waistband and string tightening
- Tight fit with narrow legs
- Zippered thigh pocket with flap
- Leg end open with short zippers
- A moisture-wicking fabric
- Material 1: X-stretch ECO RECY
- Material content: 72% Polyamide / 20% Recycled Polyamide / 8% Elastane
- Material 2: Active Knit RECY
- Material content: 73% Recycled Polyamide / 27% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change