Inari is a versatile and sturdy hiking backpack with a pre-shaped aluminum frame.
Fully adjustable, ergonomic carrying system. The divider of main compartment can be opened by a zip. This means the backpack consists of two functional parts which give you additional options for organization. A large open compartment pocket on the front of the pack, where you can carry, for example, rain outfit. The versatile adjustment capabilities mean that Inari is a great choice for a great number of different needs and users.
Main purpose of use: Trekking
- Easily adjustable, ergonomic carrying system
- Pre-shaped aluminum frame construction
- Main section opens from top and from front part
- Big stretchable side pockets, top lid pocket, divider with zip opening
- Big zipper pocket and an open pocket on front side for storage of a rain jacket
- Additional daypack can be attached inside the main pack or to the main pack shoulder straps
- Capcity of the day pack is 8 liters
- Anatomically shaped hip belt follows the contours of the hips and provides a better fit
- Rain cover inside bottom of pack
- Material: Recycled Polyester fabric made of used PET bottles. PU coating ensures good water repellency.. Recycled Polyester fabric made of used PET bottles. PU coating ensures good water repellency.
- Technologies: Recy 40, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Recycled fabric
- Weight: 2,6 kg
- Volume: 75 l
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent