Lightweight and durable two-person tunnel tent. Wedge-shape and stable structure offer extra protection from the wind. A spacious vestibule and closable air vents for added comfort. A three-season hiking tent, suitable for spring, summer and fall. The waterproof and breathable outer tent and the inner tent can be erected at the same time, which means the tent can be set up quickly even in difficult weather conditions. XPD Finland 2 is an excellent tunnel tent, which serves it's user year after year.
Main purpose of use: 3-season camp and Trekking
- Spacious vestibule
- Wind-resistant design with wedge-like shape that cuts through wind
- “Unnecessary” space is kept to a minimum, reducing weight and package volume
- Inner tent may be kept attached throughout the whole trip
- No compromises with ventilation, the tent has double-ventilation covers
- Outer tent material: Ripstop Polyesteri, PU 5000 mm, teippi saumoilla
- Inner tent material: Vettähylkivä, hengittävä Ripstop Polyesteri
- Groundsheet material: Polyesteri, PU 5000 mm, seam tape
- Poles: Three 8.5 mm, 7001 T6 aluminum poles outside the tent, streamlined flat pole tunnels. Pole package length 44 cm.
- Weight: 3,4 kg
- Size: 130x225x90
- Stuff sack: Compression style 18x57 cm
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent