Wooly is a lightweight summer sleeping bag with natural 100% wool insulation. This bag is packable into a very small space, so it is a great hiking partner for summer camping.
The zipper is protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss through. Include a protective stuff sack.
The outer layer and lining fabric are made of recycled PET bottles.
Main purpose of use: Summer camp
- One-layer structure is lightweight, providing suitable insulation in summer use
- Zipper is protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss
- Zip either on right or left, enabling two bags to be joined together
- Warm and sturdy summer-season sleeping bag
- For summer season
- Warmth: Comfort +14C, Limit +11C, Extreme -0C
- Material: Polyesteri kangas vettähylkivällä pinnoitteella. Rip stop Polyamide with water repellent coating.
- Insulation: European 100% Natural sheep wool
- Lining: Soft Touch Polyester A material that transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping it dry. Fabric made from recycled PET bottles.
- Technologies: Eco, EN-13537 temperature standard, Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 0,6 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 185 cm
- Size: 80x220cm
- Stuff sack: Polyester, PU coated,
Washing symbols: BhXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing by hand