Waterproof, cushioned trail running shoes for men. Visa DX II is a combination of support and protection while running, even in the most extreme conditions. The GripmaxX Trail sole construction is developed specifically for trail running and combines a grippy rubber outsole with a midsole construction designed to offer maximum support and shock absorption in varying terrain. Waterproof DrymaxX membrane and moisture-wicking inner lining keep the shoes dry and comfortable on wet trails.
Main purpose of use: Active and Outdoors
- Material 1: Mesh/PU. reflective and well breathing mesh upper
- Material 2: DrymaxX®. 100 % waterproof sockconstructioned DrymaxX membrane
- Lining: quick drying mesh upper
- Outsole: Halti GripmaxX Trail: fully cushioned midsole with shank and rubber outsole
- Foot bed: Removable, anatomicly designed insole
- Technologies: DrymaxX®, GripmaxX Trail
- Fully cushioned trailrunning shoe
- Featuring Halti GripmaxX Trail and DrymaxX® technologies
- Breathable & waterproof
- Available sizes: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Footwear size guide can be found HERE.