Sassy DX are women’s ski pants with captivating race-inspired design. These tight-fitting pants are made from stretchable, technical softshell material, and they have all the necessary features for hitting the slopes.
Sassy DX pants have wind- and water-resistant Stormwall® material, which is made using 100% recycled polyester. These pants are not insulated, but they have a warm fleece inner surface. For extra warmth, wear Pihka Merino wool pants as a base layer and you’re ready even for colder winter days!
Sassy DX ski pants are Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved and recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment.
Sassy DX pants are an impressive sight on the slopes or in apres-ski. You can also wear them in any other winter outdoor activity, whenever you want style and functionality.
Main purpose of use: Active and Skiing
- Wind and water-resistant Stormwall® material, made using 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece inner surface
- Warm tricot knit lining in back
- Zippered hand pockets
- Belt loops
- Snow gaiter and reinforcement on leg ends
- Leg end openings with zippers
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved and recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: Stormwall RC stretch ECO RECY
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: Warm tricot knit at pant bottom part
- Technologies: Eco, microtherm® THERMOFILL, Stormwall®, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Weight: 0,8 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change