Versatile and sturdy hiking backpack with aluminum frame. Fully adjustable, ergonomic carrying system. The highly functional midsole can be fastened with straps. This means the backpack consists of two functional parts which gives you additional options for organization. A large open compartment and a zippered storage pocket on the front of the pack, where you can carry for example, rain outfit, a map and compass.
The versatile adjustment capabilities mean that the Sarek 75 is a great choice for a great number of different needs and users.
Main purpose of use: Hiking and Trekking
- Easily adjustable, ergonomic carrying system
- Shapeable aluminum frame construction
- Main section opens from top and from bottom part
- Big stretchable side pockets, top lid pocket, mid bottom with zip opening
- Big zipper pocket and an open pocket on front side for storage of a rain jacket
- Anatomically shaped hip belt follows the contours of the hips and provides a better fit
- Material: Ripstop Polyamid. Ripstop Polyamide with PU coating. The bottom part of pack is made of melange Polyester fabric.
- Material content: 100%Polyamid
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Volume: 73 l
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent