Halti men's Roto lightweight hiking boots are perfect for hiking around the year. They are equipped with a Waterproof DrymaxX® membrane, which keeps water out, and their breathable, moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet comfortable. The grip and shock absorption of the Vibram® sole construction makes Roto Mid an excellent combination for variable ground types. To keep up with our promise of sustainability, we make the shoes' upper textile from recycled polyester.
Roto mid are the boots you want to take along your hike or camping trip. No matter the terrain you cross or the weather you face.
- Waterproof DrymaxX® membrane
- Recycled softshell upper
- Vibram® rubber outsole with good grip, designed for uneven terrain
- Shock-absorbing and lightweight Phylon midsole
- Adjustable with laces
- Removable ergonomic insole
- Material 1: Softshell. Recycled softshell textile
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: Mesh. Mesh lining
- Material content: 100%Polyester
- Material 3: DrymaxX®. Waterproof DrymaxX® membrane
- Material content: PU
- Lining: Quick-drying mesh lining
- Outsole: Vibram
- Foot bed: Removable, anatomicly designed insole
- Technologies: DrymaxX®, Eco, Softshell, Vibram
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
- Weight: 0,6 kg
Footwear size guide can be found HERE.