The classic women’s Puntti ski pants in Halti’s collection are now made using recycled materials and with a shorter leg length. These women’s Puntti Recy ski pants have 5cm shorter leg length than the standard Puntti pants. Women’s Puntti Recy short ski pants are a great choice for the slopes or for other winter outdoor activities.
Puntti Recy pants are breathable and fully wind- and waterproof due to DrymaxX® Ultimate material. Soft and warm Microtherm® insulation keeps you warm even on colder days. The 4-way stretchable material lets you move with ease in your outdoor activities. Detachable, elastic suspenders and waistband adjustment ensure a comfortable fit, and integrated snow gaiters keep your legs protected from snow.
Puntti Recy pants are Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved materials, and fabric which has been made using 50% recycled polyester. Puntti Recy pants are fully PFC-free.
Puntti Recy short pants are also available in plus size for women.
Main purpose of use: Active and Outdoors and Skiing
- 5cm shorter leg length
- Fully windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® Ultimate material
- Taped seams
- Detachable, elastic suspenders
- Zippered hand pockets
- Waistband adjustment
- Belt loops
- Rub-resistant reinforcements on leg ends
- Leg end openings with zippers
- Integrated snow gaiters on leg ends
- Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved and recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX Ultimate 4-way stretch CPD ECO RECY
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: Recycled Polyester/50% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® DYNAMIC 40
- Lining: Brushed tricot lining
- Technologies: microtherm® Dynamic, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Remove suspenders before washing