The classic men’s Puntti ski pants in Halti’s collection are now made using recycled materials. These Puntti Recy pants are a great choice for the slopes and for other winter outdoor activities as they are waterproof and stretchable.
Puntti Recy pants are breathable and fully wind- and waterproof due to DrymaxX® Ultimate material. Warm Microtherm® insulation keeps you warm even on colder days. The 4-way stretchable material lets you move with ease in your outdoor activities. Detachable, elastic suspenders and waistband adjustment ensure a comfortable fit, and integrated snow gaiters keep your legs protected from snow.
Puntti Recy pants are Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved materials, and fabric which has been made using 50% recycled polyester. Puntti Recy pants are fully PFC-free.
Men’s Puntti Recy ski pants are available in several colour options. These pants are also available with a longer or shorter leg length.
Main purpose of use: Active and Skiing
- Fully windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® Ultimate material
- Taped seams
- Detachable, elastic suspenders
- Zippered hand pockets
- Waistband adjustment
- Belt loops
- Rub-resistant reinforcements on leg ends
- Leg end openings with zippers
- Integrated snow gaiters on leg ends
- Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved and recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX Ultimate 4-way stretch CPD ECO RECY
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester/50% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® DYNAMIC 40
- Lining: Brushed tricot lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco, microtherm® Dynamic, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Weight: 0,9 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Remove suspenders before washing