Women's insulation hybrid jacket for active outdoor wear. The jacket is designed combining technical X-stretch panels with warm Primaloft® insulation, and light and breathable Pertex® Quantum material. This combination creates a warmer jacket that works perfectly also as a mid-layer on a colder day. Strategically placed insulation parts give warmth and stretch panels lightness and breathability. This outdoor jacket belongs to the Weight 300 Series. Suitable for multisport, outdoor and leisure use. Combine the jacket with a shell jacket when the weather gets very rainy. Halti's ECO product as X-Stretch material is certified bluesign® approved material.
- Combination of windproof Pertex® Quantum and stretchable X-Stretch materials with padded panels
- Freedom of movement with a fitted shape
- Full long inner list under front zip
- Elastic cord fastening at hem back
- Hand pockets with zipper
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material 1: Pertex® Quantum. Pertex® Microlight. Pertex Y series fabrics use unique Y-shaped filaments inside the yarn, which lock together to provide a more stable construction. This results in a softer, smoother fabric surface with greater water-beading properties.
- Material content: 100% Polyamide
- Material 2: X-stretch. X-Stretch, a stretch fabric with good moisture management. Certified bluesign® approved
- Material content: 92% Polyamide /8% Elastane
- Insulation: Primaloft® Gold 60
- Lining: Nylon Ripstop, light microfabric with a ripstop surface.
- Technologies: Airlite, Pertex Quantum, Primaloft®, X-Stretch®
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change