Women's insulation hybrid jacket for active outdoor wear to be used under a shell jacket during the colder days or as it's own as hiking, golf, running or cross country ski jacket. This is a multipurpose jacket for all outdoor activities. The jacket is designed combining technical X-stretch panels with warm Primaloft® insulation, and light and breathable Pertex® Quantum material. This combination creates a warmer jacket that works perfectly also as a mid-layer on a colder day. Strategically placed insulation parts give warmth and stretch panels lightness and breathability. This outdoor jacket belongs to the Weight 300 Series. Halti's ECO product as X-Stretch material is certified bluesign® approved material. Check more Pallas products here.
- Combination of windproof Pertex® Quantum and stretchable X-Stretch materials with padded panels
- Freedom of movement with a fitted shape
- Full long inner list under front zip
- Elastic cord fastening at hem back
- Hand pockets with zipper
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material 1: Pertex® Quantum. Pertex® Microlight. Pertex Y series fabrics use unique Y-shaped filaments inside the yarn, which lock together to provide a more stable construction. This results in a softer, smoother fabric surface with greater water-beading properties.
- Material content: 100% Polyamide
- Material 2: X-stretch. X-Stretch, a stretch fabric with good moisture management. Certified bluesign® approved
- Material content: 92% Polyamide /8% Elastane
- Insulation: Primaloft® Gold 60
- Lining: Nylon Ripstop, light microfabric with a ripstop surface.
- Technologies: Airlite, Pertex Quantum, Primaloft®, X-Stretch®
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change