Pallas Hybrid Jacket is an ideal choice for you who enjoy outdoor activities that require freedom of movement. Whether you go trekking in the wild, cycling or exercising outdoors, this lightweight jacket enables it all.
This women’s outdoor and hiking jacket is moisture repellent and wind-resistant. The fabrics are stretchable, creating a pleasantly close-fitting cut. A fixed, adjustable hood gives you extra protection against the wind. As the jacket has no shell, it is breathable and therefore excellent in active outdoor sports.
This multipurpose jacket serves you best in mid-season and summer. Find your flow in Pallas Hybrid Jacket and let it take you to new places.
Pallas Hybrid Jacket is Halti's ECO-product manufactured with certified bluesign® approved materials.
Now the new colors for this favorite outdoor jacket have arrived! Finish your outfit with Pallas X-Stretch pants.
Main purpose of use: Expedition and Outdoors
- Combination of two X-Stretch woven fabrics with breathability and wind
- and moisture repellency
- Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved X-Stretch materials
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Elasticated cuffs
- Elastic one-hand drawcord at hem
- Internal full-length storm flap under the front zipper keeps the wind away
- Articulated sleeves for optimized fit
- Large zipper pockets
- Multiple reflective details and Halti branding
- Material 1: X-stretch. Breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Material content: 92% Polyamide / 8% Elastane
- Material 2: DrymaxX® Ultimate Pro 3-L stretch ECO. 3layer material material with totally water- and windproofness, breathability and stretch. Certified bluesign® approved fabric with recycled polyester and entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 20000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 46% Recy Polyester / 54 % Polyester
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,5 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change