Pallas Women’s Hybrid II jacket is new and improved version of our great Pallas Hybrid. It is multipurpose X-stretch outdoor jacket with protect three-layer Recycled DrymaxX° fabric on shoulders and hood in order to create hardwearing, light and protective outdoor jacket. Protective parts are longer to cover more to sleeves and body.
Pallas Hybrid II Jacket is a new and improve version of our Pallas Hybrid Jacket. Whether you go trekking in the wild, cycling or exercising outdoors, this lightweight jacket enables it all. This stretchable multipurpose jacket serves you best in mid-season and summer. Find your flow in Pallas Hybrid Jacket and let it take you to new places.
This women’s multipurpose outdoor and hiking jacket is made with protect three-layer recycled DrymaxX° fabric on shoulders and hood in order to create hardwearing, light and protective outdoor jacket. The jacket is moisture repellent and wind resistant due to the innovative X-Stretch materials. A fixed, adjustable hood gives you extra protection against the wind. As the jacket has no shell, it is breathable and therefore excellent in active outdoor sports.
Pallas Hybrid II Jacket is Halti's ECO-product manufactured with certified bluesign® approved materials. Combine with Pallas Women’s X-Stretch pants.
Main purpose of use: Expedition and Outdoors
- Combination of stretchable and breathable X-stretch and waterproof DrymaxX® Ultimate Pro material
- Critical seams are taped
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Zippered chest pocket with mesh
- Adjustable hem and elasticated cuffs
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product: This jacket has been made using recycled pre-consumer textile waste (20%) and certified bluesign® approved material
- Material 1: DrymaxX° Ultimate Pro 3-L Stretch ECO RECY
- Waterproofness: 20000 mm
- Breathability: 10000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 92% Polyester / 8% Recycled Polyester
- Material 2: X-stretch ECO RECY
- Material content: 72% Polyamide / 20% Recycled Polyamide / 8% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 38
- Weight: 0,5 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change
- Wash before first use recommended