Oxygen 15 M Evo Sleeping bag
A new three-season sleeping bag which keeps you warm even in the coldest autumn nights. Microtherm Thermofill is a recycled fiber insulation that ensures warmth. Hood thermal collar and zipper thermal flap also prevent heat from escaping.
The ultra-thin lining material is made of recycled material. It transfers moisture away from the skin, feels very comfortable and makes the bag luxurious to use. Water-repellent shell fabric is also made of recycled material.
- 2-layer shingle structure
- Thermal collar prevents heat from escaping through hood
- Zip protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss through zip
- Good fit/design
- Luxury super lightweight recycled materials, water-repellent surface fabric
- Soft lining that transfers moisture away from the skin, material made of recycled PET bottles
- Microtherm Thermofill, recycled Polyester filling made of PET bottles
- Warmth: Comfort +4C, Limit -1C, Extreme -16C
- Material: Recycled 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment.. Recycled 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment.
- Insulation: Microtherm THERMOFILL, Recycled ball cluster fiber filling. The Polyester filling is made of recycled PET bottles.
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, EN-13537 temperature standard, Microtherm Eco, Recy 97
- Certificates & Eco Labels: eco:pfcfree.png, eco:recycled.png, EN 13537 , PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric, Recycled wadding
- Weight: 1,3 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 185 cm
- Size: 80x225
- Stuff sack: Compression style, 38x20 cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand