Halti’s Next Generation II jacket is the latest version of the award-winning and most sustainable product in our Outdoor collection. Next Generation II is a 100% recyclable women's waterproof shell jacket. The jacket is made using recycled material and all of its parts are 100% repairable.
Our design philosophy for the Next Generation II jacket is ”Born to be recycled”. This phrase reflects the concept that the entire life cycle of a garment should be taken into account. All parts of the jacket are made from a single material. The benefit of this is that the whole product can be recycled effortlessly at the end of its life cycle.
We have also minimised the number of accessories that usually might get damaged in the use of a shell jacket. The front zipper and buttons are designed to be easily replaced if necessary. All of these well-thought-out features lengthen the life cycle of the Next Generation II shell jacket. This helps us to reduce our carbon footprint and preserve nature for future generations as well.
We have given Halti’s Next Generation II jacket a timeless, solid-colored design which is easy to combine with different outfits and uses. One jacket, many possibilities.
Next Generation II is Halti’s ECO-product: The outer fabric is made using recycled polyester (50%), which originates from recycled PET bottles. The jacket is made using certified bluesign® approved material, and it has a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment.
This waterproof shell jacket is an excellent choice for daily outdoor, free time and urban use. Combine it with anything you like.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable DrymaxX® Ultimate material
- Waterproofness 15000 mm
- Breathability 15000g/m2/24h
- All seams taped
- 100 % recyclable and 100 % repairable
- Active Dry mesh lining
- Front zipper with snap fasteners
- Protective, high collar with a fixed, cord-adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Inside pocket and large hand pockets
- Underarm ventilation holes
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product: This jacket has been made using recycled polyester and certified bluesign® approved material, and it has a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment
- This product is fully recyclable
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate PRO ECO RECY
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15500 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester/ 50% Polyester
- Lining: Active Dry, technical mesh lining with excellent moísture management.
- Technologies: Active Dry, DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,7 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change