Lightweight summer sleeping bag with Microtherm fiber insulation. Packable into a very small space. The zipper is protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss through. The zipper has been extended around the foot pad, so you can easily open the bag completely and use it as a blanket.
Included is a protective pouch with compression straps to facilitate packaging the sleeping bag into a small space.
Minipac is light and convenient to take along even if "just in case"!
Main purpose of use: Camping and Outdoors
- One-layer structure is lightweight, providing suitable insulation in summer use
- Zip is extended round the foot part, so the sleeping bag can be opened to a blanket
- Lightweight and small summer-season sleeping bag
- Warmth: Comfort +14C, Limit +11C, Extreme -0C
- Material: Ripstop Polyester with water-repellent coating. Ripstop Polyester with water-repellent coating
- Material content: 100%Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm is a superlight microfilament fibre
- Lining: Ripstop Polyester
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 185 cm
- Size: 80x220cm
- Stuff sack: 27x13cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand