Women's classic shell pants with clean cut for all weather conditions with a shorter leg length. Use these waterproof and windproof pants for hiking and walking, when you need protection from wind and rain.
The pant's stretchable material creates a great fit. The many functional details such as belt loops, zipper pockets, and adjustable leg-ends make this pant a good addition to any Halti jacket.
Halti ECO product as these pants are partly made of recycled polyester and have environmentally friendly fluorocarbon-free water-repellent treatment.
Check also Leisti pants with normal and long leg length.
Main purpose of use: Active and Every Day Use
- Classic straight cut
- Special length -5cm
- All seams taped for better waterproofness
- Belt loops
- Hand pockets with zipper
- Soft elastic inside waistband
- Reflective details
- Halti branding
- Product extension possibility 3 cm (sewing needed)
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate Recy 4-way Stretch ECO. Waterproof, windproof and breathable material, which is environment-friendly with entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester/ 50% Polyester
- Lining: Active Dry mesh; a breathable material that transfers moisture away from your skin and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change