Kaarre Pro XCT men’s pants are designed especially for cross country skiing. Kaarre Pro XCT combines technical materials with several well-planned details, and reflective decoration prints give these pants their signature look. These softshell pants are an ideal choice for a committed skier, and they also are suitable for winter running.
Kaarre Pro men’s cross country ski pants have stretchable Stormwall® softshell material, which is fully windproof and breathable. Soft, elasticated waistband with cord adjustment ensures a good fit. Active Dry knit inner surface with efficient moisture-wicking abilities keeps you comfortable even in intense action. Breathability is maximised with stretchable, light-weight tricot fabric panels on back.
Kaarre Pro XCT pants are Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment.
Combine with Kaarre Men’s Cross Country Ski Jacket.
Main purpose of use: Active and Multisport
- Windproof Stormwall® softshell material with efficiently moisture-wicking Active Dry inner surface
- Stretchable and breathable knit panels on back
- Soft, elasticated waistband with Halti logos
- Cord adjustment at waist
- Zippered back pocket
- Reflective prints
- Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material 1: Stormwall® Softshell XT Pro Recy. thin and stretchable, windproof, highly water resistant and breathable 3 layer material with Active Dry inner surface. Entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing
- Waterproofness: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 70% Polyester/ 30% Recy Polyester
- Material 2: Stretch Soft Knit
- Material content: 90% Polyamide/ 10% Eastane
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Active Dry, Eco, Stormwall®, Suomen hiihtoliitto, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Halti size guide can be found HERE.