Huippu is the Finnish word for ""Summit"" or ""Top"". That's also where this multipurpose women's lightweight down jacket well help you get in your outdoor activities, hiking, skiing, or just everyday living.
Huippu Women’s Plus Down Jacket is made from a windproof, highly water-resistant, breathable, and light material. But here is the best part: You can easily pack it in a small size for your back bag. This means it will keep you comfortable and help you travel light.
The jacket is designed with Pertex® microlight fabric, Airlite and Weight 300 Series style with sustainable duck down padding. It also follows the environmentally sustainable ECO product philosophy of Halti due to its Responsible Down Standard (RDS) duck down.
Sustainable comfort – all the way to the top.
P.S. Also available in normal size. Check out: Huippu Women´s Down jacket.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Lightweight, yet durable Pertex ® Quantum fabric with windproof, water-resistance and breathability
- Sustainable duck down
- Fixed hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic bindings in hood and sleeve ends
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material: Pertex® Quantum ECO. Pertex® Quantum ECO, light, yet durable microfiber material. Windproof, breathable and highly water-resistant made of recycled material
- Material content: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Insulation: The Responsible Down Standard duck down with 90/10, fill power 700, 101g/size 42+
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Airlite, Down Fill, Eco, FIS, Pertex Quantum, RDS Down, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified Down, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 38+, 40+, 42+, 44+, 46+, 48+
- Check the detailed size chart here.
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Washing symbols: AhiXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Tumble dry at lower temperature
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change