Hiking Lite socks are 2-layers construction hiking socks for versatile use for hiking, trekking, and outdoors.
The main material of these seamless socks is merino wool. The foot part is made with Terry construction to offer good insulation and comfort and the calf part is made with a flat construction to give good ventilation and fit.
The layer close to the skin is made with polypropylene for good moisture transfer, and elastane is used for a good fit.
Main purpose of use: Hiking
- 2-layers construction hiking socks
- Seamless contruction
- The main material is merino wool
- Foot part with Terry construction for good insulation and comfort
- Calf is made with flat construction for good ventilation and fit
- The layer close to the skin is made with polypropylene for good moisture transfer
- Elastane is used for a good fit
- We use only mulesing-free merino wool
- Material: 48%Merino wool, 20% Polypropylene, 30% Polyamide, 2% Elastane. 48%Merino wool, 20% Polypropylene, 30% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Made in EU, Merino Wool, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Merino Wool
- Available sizes: 34-36, 37-39, 40-43, 44-47
- Weight: 40 g
Washing symbols: DhfXe
- normal process 40 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean