Women’s Hiker city pants have a timeless design and the perfect features for outdoor and hiking use. These pants are a new add to Halti’s Hiker Collection, which consists of garments that are functional, durable and meant for the outdoor life.
Hiker city pants are an insightful combination of two materials: durable canvas, which is strong and protective, and stretchable X-stretch material for ensuring a full rate of movement. These pants are breathable and the elasticated waistband with belt loops guarantees a good and comfortable fit.
Hiker city pants are Halti’s ECO-product as they have been made using recycled materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment.
These functional and durable pants are an excellent option for you who enjoy hiking and active outdoor life. Combine with Hiker outdoor jacket.
Main purpose of use: Active and Outdoors
- Combination of durable canvas and stretchable X-stretch material
- Zippered front pockets
- Elasticated waistband with belt loops
- Halti’s ECO-product: These pants have been made using recycled materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material 1: Tough Canvas Oxford ECO RECY
- Material content: 60% Polyamide / 40% Recycled Polyamide
- Material 2: X-stretch ECO RECY
- Material content: 72% Polyamide / 20% Recycled Polyamide / 8% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change