Say hello to Fort, the new and improved version of our popular Halti Caima shell clothing! Fort shells are versatile, lightweight and packable garments, and they give you a good cover against rain and wind on your everyday adventures.
These children’s Fort Jr Dx shell pants are a versatile outdoor companion. Breathable, windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® material keeps you dry and comfortable in varying weather conditions. These pants have cord-adjustments at waist and leg ends.
Fort Jr Dx shell pants are Halti’s ECO-product as they have been made using recycled polyester (58%) and certified bluesign® approved materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment.
Combine with waterproof Fort Jr shell jacket and you’re ready for a new outdoor adventure!
Main purpose of use: Expedition and Outdoors
- Windproof and waterproof DrymaxX® material
- All seams taped
- Zippered pockets
- Elasticated waistband with cord tightening
- Adjustable cord at leg end
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product: These pants have been made using recycled polyester and certified bluesign® approved materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX° Classic RPF
- Waterproofness: 9500 mm
- Breathability: 9500 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 58% Recycled Polyester / 42% Polyester
- Lining: Polyester Mesh and Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, eco:bluesign.png, eco:pfcfree.png, eco:recycled.png, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Available sizes: 116, 128, 140, 152, 164
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change