Family Teen is a fiber-filled sleeping bag for summer conditions for camping. This bag is adjustable for teens and children. A lightweight travel pillow comes with a sleeping bag.
The Quattrofil 7 hollow fiber filling and the zipper thermal flap keeps warm even during colder summer nights. Effectively moisture-wicking Soft Touch Polyester lining material gives an added comfort, and water-repellent fabric helps to keep the bag dry.
Available with both right and left side zipper, which allows the combination of two bags. Add the information to your order, which version you want to have.
Main purpose of use: Camping
- Recycled shell and lining fabrics made of used PET bottles
- One-layer structure is lightweight, providing suitable insulation in summer use
- Zipper is protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss
- Warm and sturdy summer-season sleeping bag
- Pillow included
- Water repellent
- Compression straps
- For summer use
- Warmth: Comfort +8C, Limit +4C, Extreme -10C
- Material: Recycled fabric made out of used PET bottles. Heat printed shell material with water repellent treatment.. Recycled fabric made out of used PET bottles. Heat printed shell material with water repellent treatment.
- Insulation: Quattrofil 7, Hollow Polyester fiber with 7 holes
- Lining: Soft Touch Polyester A material that transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping it dry. Fabric made from recycled PET bottles.
- Technologies: Eco, EN-13537 temperature standard, Recy 80, Recycled Polyester
- Certificates & Eco Labels: EN 13537 , Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Weight: 1,2 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 140 cm
- Size: 75x200 cm
- Stuff sack: Compression style 40x20 cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand