Family M is a fiber-filled sleeping bag for summer conditions. This sleeping bag is warm and lightweight and comes with a travel pillow.
This bag has a Quattrofil 7 hollow fiber filling and the zipper thermal flap keeps you warm even during colder summer nights. Effectively moisture-wicking lining material gives added comfort and water-repellent fabric helps to keep the bag dry.
Main purpose of use: Camping
- Recycled shell and lining fabrics made of used PET bottles
- One-layer structure is lightweight, providing suitable insulation in summer use
- Zipper is protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss
- Warm and sturdy summer-season sleeping bag
- Pillow included
- Water repellent
- Compression straps
- Warmth: Comfort +8C, Limit +4C, Extreme -10C
- Material: Recycled fabric made out of used PET bottles. Heat printed shell material with water repellent treatment.. Recycled fabric made out of used PET bottles. Heat printed shell material with water repellent treatment.
- Insulation: Quattrofil 7, Hollow Polyester fiber with 7 holes
- Lining: Soft Touch Polyester A material that transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping it dry. Fabric made from recycled PET bottles.
- Technologies: Eco, EN-13537 temperature standard, Recy 80, Recycled Polyester
- Certificates & Eco Labels: eco:pfcfree.png, eco:recycled.png, EN 13537 , Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Weight: 1,3 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 185 cm
- Size: 80x220
- Stuff sack: Compression style 40x20 cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand