Cyclon 25M is a three-season sleeping bag that keeps you warm even in the coldest autumn nights. Super lightweight Microtherm fiber filling combined with a two-layer structure ensures warmth. Hood thermal collar and zipper thermal flap prevent heat from escaping.
The soft-surfaced lining material transfers moisture away from the skin, feels very comfortable and makes the bag luxurious to use. Water-repellent fabric helps to keep your bag dry. The outer layer and lining fabric are made of recycled PET bottles.
The sleeping bag is available with either right or left side zipper, which allows the combination of two bags. Add for your order information which bag you want to order.
Main purpose of use: Camping
- 2-layer structure
- Thermal collar prevents heat from escaping through hood
- Zip protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss through zip
- Good fit/design
- Luxury super lightweight materials, water-repellent surface fabric
- Soft lining that transfers moisture away from the skin
- Light, soft filling that insulates well
- Warmth: Comfort -0°C, Limit -6°C, Extreme -23°C
- Material: 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles. 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles
- Insulation: Microtherm; a superlight microfilament fibre.
- Lining: 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles
- Technologies: THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: EN 13537 , Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Weight: 1,4 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 185 cm
- Size: 80x225 cm
- Stuff sack: Compression style, 37x20 cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand