A three-season sleeping bag which keeps you warm from spring to autumn. Filled with super lightweight Microtherm fiber combined with a two-layer structure ensures warmth. Hood thermal collar and zipper thermal flap also prevent heat from escaping.
The soft-surfaced lining material transfers moisture away from the skin and feels very comfortable. This makes the bag luxurious to use. Water-repellent fabric helps keep the bag dry. Available in both right and left side of the zipper, which allows the combination of two bags.
A protective pouch with compression straps makes it easy to pack the bag in a small space. The Cyclon is a super lightweight and high-quality sleeping bag for three seasons and for all conditions.
Main purpose of use: Camping and Trekking
- 2-layer structure
- The Cyclon F-model has a Heat zone additional insulation in chest and foot part
- Thermal collar prevents heat from escaping through hood
- Zip protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss through zip
- Good fit/design, luxury super lightweight materials, water-repellent surface fabric, soft lining that transfers moisture away from the skin
- Light, soft filling that insulates well
- Warmth: Comfort +6C, Limit +1C, Extreme -14C
- Material: Polyamide. 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide with water repellent coating
- Material content: 100%Polyamid
- Insulation: Microtherm; a superlight microfilament fibre. Silver coated non-vowen added for extra insulation.
- Lining: 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide
- Technologies: Microtherm
- Weight: 1,1 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 185 cm
- Size: 80x225cm
- Stuff sack: Compression 38x20cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Tumble drying recommended