Women's classic shell pants for all outdoor use. Caima pants are packable yet basic pants that are good for diversity of weather conditions. These pants are waterproof and win proof, so you can use these pants for hiking and walking in nature, or you can pack these to your backpack when going for a longer adventure. Perfect for everyday use, when you need protection from wind and rain.
- Clean-cut packable pant for versatile use
- Fabric is fully water and wind proof yet breathable
- Reflective branding and decorations
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Comfortable and breathable mesh lining.
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Follow the washing temperature given
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry