Caima pants are women's waterproof shell pants for all outdoor use. Caima pants have a clean-cut outlook to be suitable for many purposes, from hiking to daily use. These pants are packable to be fitted for backpack or luggage. Pack it and go!
These pants have a waterproof and windproof DrymaxX®- membrane, so you can use these pants when you need protection from wind and rain. Mesh lining makes these breathable and comfortable to wear.
- Clean-cut packable outdoor pants for versatile use
- DrymaxX® Classic ALW membrane
- Fabric is fully waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Taped seams
- Mesh lining
- Two pockets with zippers
- Reflective branding and decorations
- Regular fit
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Comfortable and breathable mesh lining.
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco
- Certificates & Eco Labels: “PFC free “ “PFC free DWR finishing”
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Follow the washing temperature given
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry