Women's shell jacket for many outdoor purposes. Caima is our clean-cut packable jacket for versatile use, but especially good for rainy days. Fabric is fully water and wind proof yet breathable. Reflective branding and decorations will maximize visibility also in dark autumn evenings. This jacket is a classic model that can be used for hiking, cycling, walking and free time when you need a protection on a rainy day.
- Clean-cut packable jacket for versatile use
- Especially good for rainy days
- Fabric is fully water and wind proof yet breathable
- Reflective branding and decorations maximize visibility
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Comfortable and breathable mesh lining.
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Follow the washing temperature given
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry