Caima jacket is one of Halti’s most classic products and now you can have it with a new feature: A lightweight and warm Microtherm® insulation. This winter version of the women’s Caima DX jacket keeps you warm even on the colder days.
This men’s warm outdoor jacket is breathable and wind- and waterproof due to DrymaxX® material. Caima is a versatile jacket for the changeable autumn and winter weather conditions. Reflective details give you extra visibility during your evening outdoor activities.
Caima Warm DX jacket is Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment. Combine with Caima Warm pants.
- Breathable, wind
- and waterproof DrymaxX® material
- Clean-cut packable jacket for versatile use
- Taped seams
- Fixed hood with cord adjustment
- Microtherm® insulation
- Adjustable hem
- Underarm zip ventilations
- Zippered hand pockets
- Reflective decorations
- Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® 60g
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, microtherm® Dynamic
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled material
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Weight: 0,6 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry