Children’s Caima products are now available with a warm insulation. This winter version of the Caima Jr pants keeps you warm even on the colder days.
Caima Jr Warm pants are breathable and wind- and waterproof due to DrymaxX® material. These versatile shell pants are an excellent choice for your winter outdoor activities, whenever you need extra warmth and a good protection against wind and moisture. Reflective details give you extra visibility during your evening outdoor activities.
Caima Jr Warm DX pants are Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment. Combine with Caima Jr Warm jacket.
- Wind- and waterproof DrymaxX® material
- Taped seams
- Lightweight Microtherm® insulation
- Zippered pockets
- Elasticated waistband
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® 40g
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, microtherm® Dynamic, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled material
- Available sizes: 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry