Children’s Caima products are now available with warm insulation. This winter version of the Caima Jr jacket keeps you warm even on the colder days.
Caima Jr Warm is a children’s outdoor jacket with lightweight insulation. The jacket is breathable and wind- and waterproof due to DrymaxX® material. Caima is a versatile kids' jacket for the changeable autumn and winter weather condition. Reflective details give you extra visibility during your evening outdoor activities.
Caima Jr Warm DX jacket is Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment. Combine with Caima Warm Children's pants.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof DrymaxX® material
- Taped seams
- Fixed hood with cord adjustment
- Microtherm® insulation
- Adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product due to recycled materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® 60g
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, microtherm® Dynamic, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled material
- Available sizes: 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry