Lightweight and durable tunnel tent. Wedge-shape and stable structure offer extra protection from the wind. A spacious vestibule and closable air vents for added comfort. A three-season hiking tent, suitable for spring, summer and fall. The waterproof fly sheet and breathable inner tent can be erected at the same time, which means the tent can be set up quickly even in difficult weather conditions. XPD Finland is an excellent tunnel tent, which serves it's user year after year.
Main purpose of use: 3-season camp and Trekking
- Spacious vestibule
- Wind-resistant design with wedge-like shape that cuts through wind
- “Unnecessary” space is kept to a minimum, reducing weight and package volume
- Inner tent may be kept attached throughout the whole trip
- No compromises with ventilation, the tent has double-ventilation covers
- Technologies: DrymaxX Shield, Eco
- Outer tent material: Ripstop Polyesteri, PU 5000 mm, teippi saumoilla.
- Inner tent material: Hengittävä 40 D Ripstop Polyamidi
- Groundsheet material: Polyesteri, PU 5000 mm, seam tape
- Poles: Three 8.5 mm, 7001 T6 aluminum poles outside the tent, streamlined flat pole tunnels. Pole package length 44 cm.
- Certificates & Eco Labels: eco:pfcfree.png
- Weight: 3,7 kg
- Size: 160x225x105
- Stuff sack: Compression style 19x47 cm
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent