Viper women's super breathable and lightweight running shoes for outdoor running.
These shoes are made with a 5mm heel drop, featuring a new BoomaxX phylon outsole for extra comfort and shock-absorbent. An innovative midsole is made of improved Phylon not losing its bounce in serious use. In addition, these shoes have ESS stabilizers for extra support.
The outsole is made of recycled, abrasion-resistant DIN45 rubber. Upper materials are made of recycled PET bottles, and also a new BIO-ECO Nu-Poli® insole is recycled, yet super comfortable.
Main purpose of use: Multisport and Running
- New shock absorbing BoomaxX Phylon sole with premium cushioning
- 5mm drop
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole made of recycled rubber
- ESS stabilizer on the outsole for extra support
- The extremely breathable upper mesh is made of recycled PET bottles
- Removable BIO-ECO Nu-Poli® insole is recycled and ergonomic
- Material 1: Textile. Breathable textile is made of recycled PET bottles
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: Lycra. Moisture wicking textile lining on quarter
- Material content: 100% EA
- Outsole: Phylon/Rubber
- Foot bed: Anatomical, ecological and breathable cushioned insole
- Technologies: Eco, Halti BoomaxX , THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Recycled fabric, Recycled material
- Available sizes: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Footwear size guide can be found HERE.